Vacancy: Procurement employee
TakeAware B.V. is a new and fast growing company, which was founded in 2020. Since then we have become a major player in the friendly disposables market. We continuously do our best to innovate with sustainable products.
To complete our purchasing team we are looking for a new employee, who knows how to get things done. You will work together with 2 buyers, where you will get your own responsibilities. Together with your colleagues, you ensure that the stock in our warehouse is supplemented with the best products.
- Data administration for incoming freights and purchased goods
- Maintain updated records of purchased products
- Support the purchasing function, sales department and warehouse with supply related questions.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Update the stakeholders regarding the production dates and arrival dates
- Direct contact with suppliers to make inquiries of new products
- Resolve supply issues, including researching alternatives and seeking backup suppliers when necessary
- Prepare and export daily data from ERP system
- A diploma in Product Management, Procurement or Business Administration
- Experience with procurement or related is a plus
- Experience with ERP system
- Speak and write English fluently, Chinese/Turkish is a plus
- Precise in translating received data in the right overviews
- Hands-on and pragmatic
- Good organization skills
- Able to work independently
- Good communication skills, likes to work in a team
- Flexible changing priorities and deadlines
This position provides the ideal opportunity to grow with the company. We offer good working conditions and we have a friendly team with an informal atmosphere.
Are you enthusiastic about this position? Please send your motivation and CV to email@example.com. Do you want more information? Don't hesitate to get in touch via 0507470003.
Note: work permit is required!