Wanted: Warehouse intern
For our warehouse in Baflo (approximately 10,000 m2), we are looking for an enthusiastic intern who is eager to get to work.
How to become an intern at our warehouse:
Are you looking for a diverse internship as a warehouse worker? Do you enjoy getting your hands dirty and working with a great team on tasks such as order picking, loading and unloading goods, and more? TakeAware is a young and fast-growing company with a total of approximately 35 full-time and part-time employees. You will be part of a friendly team that wants to grow together with the company. Read the job description and discover what you should enjoy to secure a spot here.
You'll enjoy doing the following:
- Gathering orders
- Loading and unloading goods
- Keeping the warehouse organized
- Taking initiative: you're someone who likes to roll up their sleeves
You recognize yourself in the following:
- You are pursuing an education at the MBO 2/3/4 level
- Preferably in the field of retail or logistics
- You have a proactive work attitude
- Good communication skills
- Function well in a team
- Possession of a forklift and reach truck certificate or willingness to obtain one
What can we offer?
- An internship or work-and-learn position (32-40 hours)
- Internship allowance
- Possibility of employment during the summer vacation or after your education
- A very enjoyable, motivating internship
- Opportunity to learn and grow
"We believe that making sustainable disposables hassle-free is possible. Always."
We continuously strive to innovate with sustainable products. Our goal? To make plastic a thing of the past, preferably today rather than tomorrow. We're straightforward: we're all about sustainability.
We are loyal and always have your best interests at heart. Loyalty, for us, is the ultimate level of commitment. Additionally, we are decisive—we take action, we try things out, and above all, we keep moving forward. We look ahead instead of dwelling on the past. We have confidence in our own abilities and those of the partners we collaborate with.
Interested? Respond quickly! Send an email with your CV and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.