Wanted: Sales intern!
Are you a commercial talent who enjoys customer contact? Then we have an internship opportunity available in our sales department.
Becoming an intern in our sales department:
As an intern, you'll become part of the team and support the team with various daily tasks. We're happy to teach you the ropes and are open to your innovative ideas.
TakeAware is a young and fast-growing company with a total of approximately 35 full-time and part-time employees. You'll be part of a friendly team that wants to grow together with the company. Read the job description and discover what you should enjoy to secure a spot here.
You'll enjoy doing the following:
- Contacting (potential) customers, both by phone, via WhatsApp, or email
- Assessing customer satisfaction
- Identifying and researching market opportunities
- Handling complaints
- Administrative tasks such as processing orders in the system
- And much more...
You recognize yourself in the following:
- You are pursuing an HBO or MBO education in marketing or communication
- You have a proactive work attitude with a "work hard, play hard" mentality
- You take initiative and prefer to think in terms of solutions rather than problems
- You work well in a team
What can we offer?
- An internship position (32-40 hours)
- Internship allowance
- We are open to your ideas and initiatives, whether you're an intern or part of the furniture
- A very enjoyable, motivating internship at our brand new office in the center of Groningen, including time for a game of table tennis
"We believe that making sustainable disposables hassle-free is possible. Always."
We continuously strive to innovate with sustainable products. Our goal? To make plastic a thing of the past, preferably today rather than tomorrow. We're straightforward: we're all about sustainability.
We are loyal and always have your best interests at heart. Loyalty, for us, is the ultimate level of commitment. Additionally, we are decisive—we take action, we try things out, and above all, we keep moving forward. We look ahead instead of dwelling on the past. We have confidence in our own abilities and those of the partners we collaborate with.
Interested? Respond quickly! Send an email with your CV and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.