Tactisch inkoper / Buyer
TakeAware B.V. is a new and fast growing company, which was founded in 2020. Since then we have become a major player in the friendly disposables market. We continuously do our best to innovate with sustainable products.
To complete our purchasing team we are looking for a new employee, who knows how to get things done. You will work together with 2 Sourcing and Procurement support specialists, where you will get your own responsibilities.
- Sourcing new products and looking for back up and/or alternatives.
- Working closely with the operational purchaser and analyst to ensure steady stock levels.
- Evaluating suppliers with good manufacturing certificates and food contact safety related certificates, e.g. ISO, BRC, product testing report to ensure the security and quality of supply.
- Creating declaration of compliance for products and documenting relevant paperwork.
- Handling sales requests of quotations and finding reliable sources and calculation prices for products.
- Requiring product samples and evaluating product quality with Quality Control department.
Coordinating client complaints together with Quality Control department.
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in the direction of Supply Chain Management or (International) Business.
- 2-5 years of experience in the field of Procurement.
- Speak and write English fluently.
What we offer
- A fulltime job of 40 hours a week.
- Retirement plan.
- A salary between €3000 - €4000 per month, based on experience
- Travel allowance.
- The ideal opportunity to grow with the company.
- Participation in the bicycle plan.
- A nice team with an informal working atmosphere.
- Drinks on Friday!
- Working in our beautiful new office in Groningen!
This position provides the ideal opportunity to grow with the company. We offer good working conditions and we have a friendly team with an informal atmosphere.
Are you enthusiastic about this position? Please send your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org